Saturday, October 22, 2005

Ann Coulter speaks...

I simply cannot figure out why this woman has any credibility with anyone...

Coulter mainly addressed weaknesses she saw in the Democratic party.

"The Democrats complain about the Republican base being nuts," Coulter said. "The nuts are their entire party."

She warned attendees to not allow Democrats anywhere near foreign policy, "not even to keep them away from domestic policy."

Coulter defended the war in Iraq and chastised Democrats for "demoralizing America."

"The war was a magnificent success," she said. "We're a few years into the rebuilding."

She also criticized the media for being liberal and Democrats for whining about their rights under the First Amendment.

"They're always accusing us of repressing their speech," she said. "I say let's do it. Let's repress them."

She later added, "Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment."


That's the difference between me and her I suppose. I am a big fan of the first amendment, even if it means that she is allowed to deposit her drivel into the world.

At least I can fantasize about what would become of her if she were on the island in "Lost."

-The Oklahoma Hippy

No comments:

Post a Comment