Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I guess I had it wrong all along...

Thank goodness the guys at RedState.org were around to set me straight...

My sources are relaying to me information that may be very good news re: the Plame Case.


Although I cannot substantiate this info 100%, I am receiving this from sources very close to the investigation and grand jury:



1. No indictments for Rove, Libby or any member of the administration.


2. Pobable indictments for Vallerie Plame, Joseph Wilson and one as yet unknown high ranking Congressional Democrat.


3. No wrong doing or misuse of intelligence on the part of the administration.


4. Possible criminal conduct in an attempt to smear the White House on the part of Congressional Democrats,  Plame and Wilson.


(Again, take this with a grain of salt but this is what I am hearing from my sources and the D.C. grape vine)



Let me just say, if this was a joke, it was both funny and well executed.

-The Oklahoma Hippy

1 comment:

  1. The funny part is the follow-up comments that treat it as something other than a cheap laugh! Those people have no sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete