Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Do I still blog?

I do from time to time.  I am wondering if this handy little invention known as Windows Writer is going to make that a more common occurrence.  

We go through times in our lives when were are simply compelled to shout our outrage.  The motivations vary of course, but we feel the need to reach out… to speak. 

Much of my outward rage that spilled through this humble conduit was an attempt to minimize my personal unhappiness by tackling the big problems in life.  I minimized the issues of my personal life by dealing with the grandest of issues.

I think I now seek an outlet once again.  My motivation is healthier I believe.  I find that the best way for me to work out my thoughts is through the written word.  Call it emotional and intellectual organizing.  Call it a Zen activity.  Call it whatever you want.  But please look for me to offer far more written content here.  Some of it will be personal.  Some of it will be an attempt at creative production.  Some of it will be my usual ranting.

But all of it will be from me.  It’s good to see you world.  I’ve spent the last two years rebuilding my life from the ground up.  It’s been difficult but satisfying. How have you been?

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment