Friday, March 25, 2005

I get mail...

I just found this in my email...

From: the Logic Monkey [mailto:noreply-comment@blogger.com]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 3:05 PM
To: thehippy@oklahomahippy.com
Subject: [Phish Fan in Jeezus Land] 3/25/2005 03:04:30 PM

Phish fan? Ah, how much pot have you consumed then, assfuck?

Look, I don't need scripture from a heretic- fuck you.

Oh, and don't pretend to "care" about how the Republicans are using me. Bullshit. If I, Geroge W. am the Republicans really are so evil- pick up a gun and kill us. If we really are Nazis- fight us. Use violence or shut the fuck up.

--
Posted by the Logic Monkey to Phish Fan in Jeezus Land at 3/25/2005 03:04:30 PM


Ok, technicaly, it's a post, but I found it in my email.

I guess he's promoting that "Culture of Life" thing I have heard so much about.

These are the people who so desperatly want to save Terri Schiavo...

One More Time!

Use violence or shut the fuck up.



It's about LIFE!!!

Pay attention people, this is how a coward speaks. Violence apparently is the way to go in this man's version of "A Culture of Life."


-The Oklahoma Hippy

No comments:

Post a Comment